Yesterday we published the first part of this important information we advise you keep at hand and put in practice for the safety of your family. This second part complements the information with some security recommendations:
TAKE A STAND:
- Know where your children are, what they’re doing and who they hang out with.
- Listen to them and pay attention to their behavior and mental state.
- Do not let your children visit other people’s houses without your permission.
- Do not let them play on the street unless it’s in a safe environment.
A WORD ON CURIOSITY…
Do you keep objects in your house you don’t want your kids to touch? Take some time to talk to them about the consequences of:
- Playing with guns and electric devices.
- Ingesting medicine, alcoholic drinks and cleaning products.
NEVER LEAVE SMALL CHILDREN ALONE OR LOCKED INSIDE THE HOUSE. IF YOU MUST LEAVE THEM ALONE, TEACH THEM:
- How to call an emergency response number.
- How to give their address in case of emergency.
- How to get in touch with you or a neighbor immediately after getting home.
- Not to let anyone in the house without having asked for your permission.
- To carry a house key in a safe place.
- Not to enter the house if they notice something unusual going on.