In previous publications we presented the first and second parts of this important information that we advise you keep at hand and put in practice for the safety of your family. This third and last part complements the information with the following security recommendations:
MANHANDLING OR TOUCHING
- Explain to your children that NO ONE should touch them in a way that makes them feel uncomfortable.
- If this happens, they should let you know IMMEDIATELY.
- Be acquainted with Internet and the services used by your children.
- Teach your kids NOT to schedule personal meetings with other internet users without your permission.
- Explain to them that they must NOT provide any kind of information about family, trips, pictures, assets, etc., in social networks.
- Choose a contact person, either a neighbor or a relative you and your children can trust to intervene in case of emergency.
- The contact person must be an adult that lives close and is usually reachable.
KEEP THESE IMPORTANT PHONE NUMBERS CLOSE TO THE TELEPHONE
- Mom’s and dad’s work.
- A trusted neighbor.
- A close relative or friend who lives or works nearby.
- Police or private security.
- Local fire department.
- Medical emergency.
These are general recommendations to give the family knowledge on how to prevent the risks generated by the crime rate these days.